Followers

Nov 18, 2011

We Have A Winner!!!!

Thanks everyone for entering. How exciting was it to draw a winner in the Blog Candy!!!!

Keith drew the winning entry from the pile and Sam (#2) was drawn.  Congratulations Sam!!!  This is the beautiful card that Sam made for us.


And here is the lovely little lot of goodies coming your way!!!  Hope you find a great use for them Sam, thanks so much for playing along!!


Sam you will need to send me an email with your address so I can send this off to you as soon as possible.  Congrats Sam!!

LoveLaurenxx

5 comments:

muscrat said...

Yay Sam!! Congrats....now off to pout since I never win anything..LOL

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sam, and well done on your gorgeous entry too! :)

:: BlueInks :: said...

Love that card. The colors and layout are great.

Congratulations, Sam!

Sam said...

YES!!!! I am so excited!!!! THanks so much Lauren!!!
And Kathy I won't enter so many times next time so you can win too!!! Maybe!!! LOL!!!

Sam said...

YES!!!! I am so excited!!!! THanks so much Lauren!!!
And Kathy I won't enter so many times next time so you can win too!!! Maybe!!! LOL!!!