Followers

Feb 26, 2011

New Direction or Distraction


This is something I have been thinking about and wanting to have a go at for a long long while. Well last week at the craft group a very talented Corrine came along and gave us a lesson in the basics of design and layout, tools and how to use them, cutting and nibbling and it was just fantastic!! Corrine used to work with a mosaic artist and is quite an artist herself. She does fantastic work and has such an easy way about sharing her vast knowledge.

This is my first attempt, I had to take it home and go and buy some more supplies and a tile cutter/nibbler so that I could finish, but I could not wait to post this.

Hopefully I will not get so distracted that I will not be able to finish some cards, although I have some to post . I will post this as a completed item next week, promise.

LoveLaurenxx

No comments: