Followers

Mar 14, 2011

All Brand New.....

Surprise, surprise, I have followers, serious ones, WELCOME guys!!  Jeanette (Forest Ranger), Tami (BlueInks), Paola and April thank you for following my blog.  I know you have been there for a week or more, but I wanted to acknowledge you.

Since I am coming here more often I have added my babies to the site, welcome Toby and Tessa, they are the cuties on the right hand side.

I am also adding a list of inspiring blogs that I visit regularly.  They have wonderful eye candy and give me so much inspiration and motivation, why not check them out.

I have decided that since I am going to be a serious blogger (lol) I am going to learn how to colour in with a bit of flair, so hopefully in the next while you will see some changes in that department and more coloured images appearing on my cards.


LoveLaurenxx

7 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

Lauren, holy smokes! What a great idea with the beads and wire. I would have never thought of that. Great card.

I love your fur babies! My cat is twenty and a half - the halves count when you are that age!

Tami

Angela - Bookaunt said...

Laruen - Butterflies are one of my favorite things to use on cards. I love this card.

Ms. Earlgrey said...

Hi, Lauren, you did such a great job with the wire and beads. Its wonderful. I'm also a cat lover. My cat is name Neo Aragron, who is currently meowing for attention.

Joan

MiamiKel said...

Wow, what a lucky friend to receive this beauty! You're techniques on cards are over the top wonderful! Love this! I'm sorry I dind't find your blog earlier -- I must have missed it from our time in the Forest Swap! But I'm definitely here now! :)

Carol W said...

Holy Hannah Lauren...this card is stunning to say the least....gotta pick my jaw off the floor (or keyboard)this is absolutely beautiful.

You babies are adorable as well...after I get myself together here...lol...I'm going to go sign up to follow you....woohoo...

bec said...

Lauren I love this card!!!

Darlene said...

Oh Lauren, this is simply fantastic! Your use of the slight hues and rich highlights are stunning! I can't wait to see some of your coloring, I'm sure that it will be delightful as well. This card (as all of yours) is just wonderful.
So glad that you found the Forest on SCS!!!