Followers

Mar 26, 2011

Playing with paste

This is an experimental card.  The embossed panel has been coated with gesso, polished off and inked, then coated again with gesso, polished and inked.


White base card, layered with a punched border, then black.  The embossed panel is silver foil board, gesso and mica magic ink.  The flourish has been gesso coated and rollagraphed with wording.  Finished of with a little bling.  I will be playing with gesso and texturising paste again.

LoveLaurenxx

4 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

Pretty! I love the edge punch you used. I have never heard of gesso!

MiamiKel said...

Suuuuuuuuuhweet! This is a gorgeous technique - marvelous job!

~Paola~ said...

woww Lauren...this is soooooooooooooooo prettyyy!!
I absolutly love it!!
Gesso eh?? How adventourous...
perhaps U can teach me HOW to use such tecnique...
*wink*

dweatter said...

This is very pretty! I too have never heard of gesso...but like the look!