Followers

Jun 10, 2011

'A' is for Angel in Training....

A is also for Amazing.... amazing that this card from finding the stamp to completion took me less than an hour!!! Since I usually take a day or so to shuffle paper and juggle a layout, this is truly amazing!!.





This is for Dani's Alphabet Challenge of SCS, my first time entry.  I am not usually good with challenges because I fiddle around so much, and suffle paper.  A real time waster/procrastinator.

I am starting to feel more confident in myself, wow only an hour on this one, and I like it even!!!

Images: Stamp-It 3232D Angel in Training, Stamp-It 3231E Broken Wings
Ink:  Stazon Timber Brown
Cardstock:  Kasz Basic White, Bazzill Canvas Juneberry, unknown blue
Image Colour:  Watercolour pencils, Faber-Castel Metallic Pencils
Accessories:  Spellbinders Nestabilities Circles, Nellie Snellen Circle Doily and Border Die

No comments: