Followers

Jun 5, 2011

Waterfalls...

Hey I did this without any probs at all!! Can you believe it??? I was so worried, kept getting confused as to where to score, which way to fold, oh so confusing to me!!

This is for Betty's Fancy Fold Card Swap on SCS.  Ta-Dah!! My waterfall card!!


Front of card as it lays flat, don't you just love that little tassel that I made??? I love fiddling with things like that!!



And when you pull on that little tassel the card slider works and shows more images.  How cool is that???

Now I made the waterfall mechanism onto a card panel and put it onto an opening card.  I didn't know whether that was done or not, but I liked having the opening card and the opening slider.

Images: SU Priceless, StampIt Bird??
Ink:  Clearsnap Colorbox Fluid Chalk Blue Iris, Clearsnap Colorbox Fluid Chalk Chestnut Roan
Cardstock:  Kasz Oatmeal, Bazzill Canvas Typhoon, Bazzill Canvas Pinecone
Designer Series Paper: Unknown source
Embellishments: Mini Brads, Tassel by Lauren
Techniques:  DTP, Waterfall Slider
Accessories:  Spellbinders Nestabilities Squares

Challenges Entered:
Charisma Cards - Something that Flies

LoveLaurenxx

2 comments:

April said...

What a wonderful waterfall!
Hate to admit this, but I tried one once with less than stellar results and never re-visited the technique.
Your color choice really makes the card, btw!!

FM said...

Hay Lauren...I'll have to find my waterfall card to show you the differences. Love your card..especially the tassle