Followers

Oct 11, 2011

Slugs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails...

Hi Everyone


Hope  you have been getting some inky fingers or at least touching some paper or fabric.  This little card was made for the I Spy Challenge on SCS but also fits in the Southern Girls Challenge.  I applied for their DT and didn't make it so best enter their challenges and they might let me join them for a GDT at some stage....


He is so cute, he is an image that someone sent me with my last swap, I love him...  He really is slugs and snails and puppy dog tails.  Coloured with Prismacolors, the brads are coloured with overhead projection markers and tissued off before drying.  Bright colours to layer and some ric rac.

Such an easy card but so good for the little boy in my life.

This card is entered in the I Spy Challenge on SCS and Southern Girls Challenge 29 Slugs and Snails and Puppy Dogs Tails

Will be getting inky again soon.

LoveLaurenxx

2 comments:

April said...

What an adorable wee one! Colored up nicely, Ms Lauren!

Niknak said...

Great card! The image is so cute! Thanks for joining us at southern girls!!