Followers

Oct 7, 2011

Wedding or Formal Dress....

Hello everyone!!!

This card was inspired by the I Spy Challenge on SCS, always makes me think but I never get it right.  Dani gives us clues like... It is White, It is Long, It has sparkles, It has a black bow in the middle. It makes many a married woman look beautiful.

Well my thoughts ran to a diamond necklace.... but who has that stamp?? Oh I know I could have put rhinestones in all the right places on an elegant lady stamp, but I wanted to make a white dress!!


I love this, so easy to create and looks really stunning.  It has everything the challenge asked for and is such an elegant card.  The thing I have noticed about this challenge is that you don't have to get it right, you just have to make something, what fun.

Thanks for coming by to look,

Hope you get to make something great this week.

LoveLaurenxx

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

great idea Lauren! I love it

Justice Aunties Inc said...

LOVE IT LAUREN, TFS.