Followers

Jan 5, 2012

Inspired Backgrounds

Hey Everyone, this is the third post today, so please scroll down to see the other two.  I seem to be inspired today.

This card was based around the coloured background that I made several years ago.  I watched a Clearsnap DVD, and went crazy with Ancient Page inks, DTP and brayer application and geometric stamps.  Layering inks was so easy, and this is what I ended up with.


So I layered onto black, then lemon, then red and made a card base of oatmeal.  Embellished with a Happy Birthday down the page, some cord on both sides and some buttons.

I really think I need to watch these DVDs again. I get so inspired and get to experimenting and never know where it will take me, or what I will end up with.

LoveLaurenxx

1 comment:

Suzy800 said...

I think I'd love to come and see that DVD collection of yours.....it sounds wonderful!! I really love the layered inks on this card....and I really like the buttons in random places on the right side and not all even....it really adds to the card concept.