Followers

Jan 4, 2012

Make a Wish Birthday....

Hi Everyone, it seems that Summer is here, each day is getting warmer.  Really I should be grateful that it has been cool until now and just suck it up!

Today I made a card (is this getting boring?) with no pearls or bling!!  My goodness, can it really be worth a blog post? Can it really be worth a look?  I think so, simple, slim, and some lovely stamping!!

Stamped background in Colorbox Fluid Chalk Creamy Brown with Lucy's Dotty Brushstrokes (love that stamp), then overstamped Fluid Chalk Prussian Blue with Lucy's Chalk Frangipani (love the chalk look).

Matted onto Bazzill Bahama and embellished with a stip of checked ribbon with a knot tied.  Finished with a 'Happy Birthday' in downward dotty letters.  No bulk here, just great for going through the post!!

This is very reminiscent of my stamping several years ago (hmmm maybe 4 or 5), time flies when you are having fun!!

Stamp something soon!!

LoveLaurenxx

No comments: