Followers

Dec 30, 2011

CASEing my friend Lisa!!

Hi Everyone, second post for today, so scroll down to see more after this post!!

Hi Lisa, do you recognise this??? It is a poor man's copy of your style of cards.  But you make them so so so much better than I do, even though you supplied the punched backing for this card!!! Oh well, practice it seems.

Oh Lisa and I took some hints from you about jazzing up my photos like yours, decorations are only everything eh??

This card will be entered into the Alphabet Challenge on SCS for this week, where the idea is to copy a card from the gallery.  This was so easy for me, I love Lisa's work.  Go check out her blog and I bet you will be blown away by her talent http://craftingcottage.wordpress.com/ oh and tell me if you are not impressed!!

LoveLaurenxx

1 comment:

FM said...

CASE!!!!!!!! yup I am a head case...Happy New Year!!!!