Followers

Jan 10, 2012

I Spy a Candle

Hey Everyone!! cooler here this morning, so good to feel cool air on my skin, I do not deal well with the heat, so I have been loving this cooler summer with only the few warmer days!! Although the lawn is still growning strong!!

I made a card!! Yes I am back to that, so Lisa hosted the I Spy Challenge on SCS and I am sure it is a candle, so here is my effort, a head start on Christmas this year.... how scary!!

 Lisa is so funny, she really takes this so seriously and does such a wonderful job, she makes things so fun!!  So Lisa said....

This week I'm spying one of my favourite things...
It starts with a C and ends with an E...

It goes well with a bath but not with a shower...
You always will need one when you're with out power...

So spark up your mojo and join in the fun...
If you play along with my challenge a prize could be won!!!

Now you know I love winning prizes, I love anything that is a freebie, even if I never use it, so I just had to be in this.

Here is a closie of the stacked embellie on my card.  The ribbon is only thin, so I made a quad-bow with it and wrapped it around my card to make more impact.  Three beautifull mulberry flower pointsettias, some bead string (fused beads) and a hat pin of course.  Very tricky, eh??

Now to post on SCS so I get my freebie....

Oh and I think you should pop on over to Lisa's Blog because she offers freebies there too.... Crafting Cottage go on you will love her cards and other things too.  Gorgeous!!!

See you soon!!

LoveLaurenxx

3 comments:

Suzy800 said...

Lauren, another beauty!! I love the textures on your card with your two wonderfully paired pieces of embossed cardstock. I really like you quad bow.....such a nice addition and I really have to get some of that beaded string....compliments the bow so nicely. I also like your small scalloped border around your candle image....again, a nice compliment to the card.

Anonymous said...

I Love You Lauren! Love LOVE your card! Hate HATE that I made you make a Christmas card!! I am boycotting Christmas cards at the moment... I made too many and I feel ill every time I think about making another one! LOL!!! I am so impressed that you have such a positive outlook on having to make a Christmas card in January! Wow your dedication amazes me sometimes! So pleased you played along... I Love Hosting these challenges! And yes, your prize will be coming along shortly... I made the mistake and gave you my whole stash of digi prizes all in one go last time.. but... I'm sure I will come up with something! *wink*

April said...

Beautiful card, Lauren! I 'need' to learn to make bows like you do ~ just brilliant, my dear!